Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dedication, Aches and Moving Pictures

Getting on the bike at 5:15am isn't as much fun as it used to be.

Today


A few weeks ago


Same spot, same time, different feeling. I'm beginning to tap into my reserve stash of dedication to keep getting up so early in the morning. My reality is hard - a 60 hour a week job, family, COURAGE and a host of other responsibilities. The ass crack of dawn is my only personal time.

The reward of these early morning shenanigans is a newly welcomed ache deep in my legs. The strangely refreshing sensation that I'm worked and tired and love it.

***

For all you mountain bikers check out a slick little vid of the Palos Meltdown staring the Klugs and Mike Hemme... ...and some other people...

1 comment:

Pankonin said...

Love the shots. See you out there buddy.