Sunday, August 30, 2009

Arts and Crafts

I finally scored some proper tape to do custom decals on the team helmets. I'm pleased with the end result. I had originally invisioned a pretty detailed and dramatic idea. After I mocked up a few of them in Illustrator, then tested the taping and triming process, I decided to stick with something simple that could be executed well. I found the vinyl tape at Tape Brothers. They have a good selection of colors (for tape), the price is low, and the application process was easier than I anticipated. Check it.

Check final concept out on in Illustrator-

Test taping technique on old lid-

Check spacing-