Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Super Tempo



The Super Tempo Hard, rather than fast.

This ethos resonates with me, as do the two guys behind the content of the site. Between Naz and Zach I follow them across six content streams, and I don't use Twitter (yet). When I ran into Zach the other night he was too modest to mention The Super Tempo, fortunately someone else stepped in and gave me the story. As Zach relinquished more detail the whole concept made sense to me.

Hard, rather than fast. To me it means competing against personal expectation. Hard because most of your rides begin at 5am. Hard because even though it's easy to get in the car and hit the grocery store you do it on your bike. Hard because what you thought you couldn't do, you did.

I feel the same way about COURAGE. It's a personal thing. A way to be motivated by yourself and the people you choose to surround yourself with.

Enjoy The Super Tempo.

1 comment:

Doctor Who said...

Thank you for the kind words. It means a lot.

We should get out for some heavy-duty riding this weekend.